Wednesday 5 January 2011

Worried, stressed and scared!!!

God why are things so complicated? Maybe I'm just having a bad week but everything seems to be getting on top of me. Hormonal or what!
No money, having a baby and nowhere to live can things get any worse, I feel like I'm pulling my hair out. So much to sort out but don't feel like I have any time to anything, working two jobs :-(

I'd really like to be able to enjoy my pregnancy but doesn't look like I'm going to be able too.

On a good note though I think mum is secretly excited as keeps slipping up and telling people, even though she knows not to lol tut tut mother!! I suppose it's nice really makes me feel a little bit better on how she feels. We're both off work tomorrow so I hope we can go into town and have a look and baby things :-)

Might get some pics on soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment