Monday 10 January 2011

Save save save!!!

Things are starting to look up, consolidated some debts so I'm not paying out so much a month. Now it's time to save save save for our own place yay!! Been looking around for a place but it's not easy everywhere is so expensive especially meden vale, i was shocked how much it is round here. Cheaper to get a place in town but not so convenient for work hmmmm decisions decisions!

Me and mum went into town last Thursday just for a browse as she won't buy anything till after my 12 weeks, well nothing for the baby anyway as she bought me a pregnancy journal 15 quid (bloody hell) but I'm worth it :-). It was nice to look at all the baby things eekk how excited. I have decided what pushchair i want it's a mother care spin in orange it is beautiful and Craig likes it to which is a bonus not that it mattered lol what i want I'm getting haha.

Been so busy with work recently haven't updated much but im doing so many hours I'm dead on my feet, me and pregnancy don't match god especially the painful boobs I have never been in so much pain and it's constant 24/7 I hope it stops soon but have a feeling I'm gonna have to get used to it.

Was excited to hear my sister in law (Milly) was to have a scan today cos she looks big to say she's only suppose to be about 6 weeks but things are fine and she's just carrying a lot of water so she can stop worrying now....

Might get a pic on soon lol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment