Thursday 13 January 2011

Nearly 9 weeks

All I seem to do is work and when I'm not at work there seems to be something else that needs doing!! So because of this im always tired but who misses out Craig of course, I feel bad cos he gets no love and affection off me just nag nag moan moan or shut up will ya. Probably gonna be even more tired soon when I start my new role at work 6am starts but then once I'm trained up for that and get to my 12 weeks I can tell work that I'm pregnant. Then the fun will begin!!

Flu jab tomorrow not that it's very interesting or that I'm even fussed, needles aren't a big issue for me luckily just hope it's not true what they say " it gives you flu symptoms" cos can't be doing with that on top of being pregnant.. Gosh I've just realised all I do is moan about being pregnant i love it really think I'll feel better after my 12 week scan cos then it will feel real to me and Craig, I just can't wait to see his face when he sees his baby for the first time :-)

Think id better get gone since Craig went to bed half hour ago think he may already be snoring and slavering into his pillow lol a www he's so cute xx

No comments:

Post a Comment