Monday 27 December 2010

Daydream Believer is no longer a daydreamer!!

Wow!!! One hell of a xmas this year, i'll get to the reason in a minute but just wanna tell you about my lovely xmas!!
We have some strange traditions in my mother's house were we have to wait for eveyone to be there to open presents and one by one in a circle we open them, 5 days later woop it's done. I do feel abit spoilt this year a wii and wii fit, straightners and a new phone to mention a few so thank you to my lovely family and friends.

On the whole pregnancy front well most of my family no now and Craig also told his Mum and Dad on xmas day which was nice they were really pleased and must of been straight on the phone to Craig's auntie's and uncle's aswell as grand parents because not long after we left i got a phone call from his auntie to tell me " i told you so". The reason for that was she saw a psychic earlier on in the year who said a family member would be having a baby which would be a beautiful boy born in the summer of next year. Spooky i'd say!!!!!! Will just have to wait and see whether she's right about it being a boy!

Well the most amazing thing happened on Boxing Day apart from my gorgeous sister in law Amelia or Milly to me and most others 21st birthday. I couldn't ask for a better sister in law she's kind, funny and she won't mind be saying so a little bit bonkers. But the best thing she is, is PREGNANT!!! Woop for the past 2 yrs milly and my brother Adam have been trying for a baby with no success she has been quite emotional about it but low and behold a miracle at the right time of year....

So excited i now have a baby buddy, someone i can get fat with, share all my baby issues with and also a family me and craig are gonna live with so our two babies can grow up together. I couldn't of wished for a better xmas ( well apart from the flu ).

Lv Me and X

1 comment:

  1. Im so excited Kel :) We're gonna have so much fun together! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete